Firs Premier Individual Dental Plan
Our Individual Dental Plan is designed for Patients who want peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered.
Our aim is to provide high-quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment.
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered.
What does our plan include?
Our Firs Dental maintenance plan is £12.49 per month and covers:
- Two dental health examinations per year
- Two hygiene appointments per year including a scale and polish and periodontal advice
- All X-Rays
- Screening for mouth cancer and gum disease
- 15% Discount on treatments over and above the plan content
- 15% Family Discount offered (minimum 1 adult and 2 children)
- Membership card with 24-hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme (download our plan information for more information)
- £100 discount on teeth whitening treatments
Firs Dental Plan Plus is £17.49 per month
For those who need a little more care, this plan rewards loyal patients by keeping them dentally fit by being seen more regularly & reducing the need for future treatment.
The benefits include everything on the Firs Dental Plan but with four hygiene appointments each year.
How do you join our plan?
There is no need for an assessment. Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first monthly direct debit.
For more information please download our Firs Dental Plan information sheet, using the download button below.