Firs Premier Individual Dental Plan
Find out more about our Individual Dental Plans.
Our Individual Dental Plan is designed for Patients who want peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered. Our aim is to provide high-quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment.
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered.
What does our plan include?
Our Firs Dental maintenance plan is £12.49 per month and covers:
- Two dental health examinations per year
- Two hygiene appointments per year including a scale and polish and periodontal advice
- All X-Rays
- Screening for mouth cancer and gum disease
- 15% Discount on treatments over and above the plan content
- 15% Family Discount offered (minimum 1 adult and 2 children)
- Membership card with 24-hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme (download our plan information for more information)
- £100 discount on teeth whitening treatments
Firs Dental Plan Plus is £17.49 per month
For those who need a little more care, this plan rewards loyal patients by keeping them dentally fit by being seen more regularly & reducing the need for future treatment.
The benefits include everything on the Firs Dental Plan but with four hygiene appointments each year.
How do you join our plan?
Joining is very simple. After your new patient examination (£50 as advertised) you will be given the option to join our plan and enjoy the benefits. All you have to do is complete a registration form and pay for 12 months in advance after which you can pay monthly by Direct Debit. In addition to your first payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS.
For more information please download our Firs Dental Plan information sheet, using the download button below.