Firs Premier Children's Dental Plan
Our Children's Dental Plan is designed to provide peace of mind that your child's routine dental care is covered.
With the correct habits, there is no reason why your child should not have healthy teeth for life. Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease in children and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. With this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a dental plan for children.
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered. We also have an Individual Dental Plan (Adults) and a Family Maintenance Plan.
What does our plan include?
Our Children’s Plan is for children up to the age of 18 and costs £6.50 per month and covers:
- Two dental health examinations per year
- Prevention advice for parents
- All x-rays
- Fluoride & Fissure sealant applications
- Free treatment on deciduous (baby) teeth
- 15% Discount off treatment on adult teeth
- Appointment times outside school hours where available
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- 15% family discount offered (minimum 1 adult and 2 children)
- Membership card with 24-hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme (download our plan information flyer for more information)
How do you join our plan?
There is no need for an assessment. Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first monthly direct debit.
For more information please download our Firs Dental Plan information sheet, using the download button below.